Beyond the Rhine
This game covers World War 2 in Northwest Europe from the end of the Allied pursuit across France through the crossing of the Rhine and advance into Germany at the end of the war. OCS Game 4-14, published in 2015. Designer: Roland LeBlanc. Developer: John Kisner.
Four maps, 6 countersheets (plus markers), scale is 1 hex = 3.5 mi/5.6 km. Campaign game is up to 70 turns, from 5 September 1944 until 29 April 1945.
Game Specific PDF's:
- Game Specific Living Rules (v1.1) (18 Oct 2019) - This set of Living Rules and the Allied/Axis Tables contain all errata, corrections, setup changes and designer modifications as of the posted date. Biggest things to look out for: Namur becomes an Allied Arrival area, Luftflotte Reich Air Units are removed during the Axis Clean-Up Phase and many new Allied units are fueled during their initial Movement Phase.
- Allied Charts & Tables (v1.1) (11 Oct 2019)
- Axis Charts & Tables (v1.1) (11 Oct 2019)
- BTR Errata (6 Sept 2019) (Note: This errata has been superseded by Living Rules v1.1. Please download those rules and use instead. They contain all changes as of 11 Oct 2019.)
- Several additonal counters (an Allied Reserve marker, several Allied Truck counters and a German Breakdown unit) were included with Tunisia II and Smolensk.
- BTR Supplemental Counters - 1-page summary of the French (included with Tunisia II and Smolensk) and Commonwealth (included with Hungarian Rhapsody) supplemental counters and their Order of Arrival.
Beyond the Rhine VASSAL Module Page
Beyond the Rhine Boardgamegeek Page